Aesthetics; The Art Of Aging Better
Look years younger
Look years younger with 21st century aesthetics. Dr. Metyk is trained to provide a wide range of aesthetic services including laser treatment, weight-loss and injectables.
It happens on the Friday of the reasonable and runs for about 3 hours. National Education Day is seen to increase the grade of education given to pupils in the nation. The New Angle On Education Day Just Released More than just spelling and mathematics, furthermore, it enabled students to get a wider perspective on the planet. This past year, over 5 million pupils were a portion of what’s currently the world’s biggest online education occasion. They are not allowed to begin the internship before all required classroom and lab hours and finished esaytype. Most high school students will have the ability to encounter giving speeches prior to their fellow pupils.
My practice philosophy is simple to make my patients healthy, happy and beautiful. After completing my Medical Degree I studied internal medicine at Orlando Regional Medical Center. My training enables myself and my medical team to treat all medical conditions from the most simple to complex all in my clinic many times avoiding a hospital visit. I am Board Certified in Internal Medicine and on staff at Fawcett hospital located in Port Charlotte, Florida. I’m dedicated to making our community a healthier happier place from Primary Care to Weight-Loss and Aesthetics. Give us a call and make an appointment for a new healthier you.
- BOTOX – properly placed painless botox injections can tighten the skin of the face removing wrinkles giving the patient a more youthful appearance. It is very helpful to remove forehead wrinkles, crows feet and frown lines.
- RESTYLANE – is a safe injectable filler that is extremely effective at reducing wrinkles, frown lines and pitting scars.
- LIP FILLERS – several types can be utilized to provide fuller more youthful lips.
- LASER RESURFACING – various types of lasers can reverse sun and aging damage. Some lasers are cool and can provide a painless facelift during a lunch break with no recovery time necessary these can be repeated frequently. Other lasers are warm laser that resurface the deeper layers of skin to remove deeper wrinkles however not painful do require 2-4 weeks to recover.
- Five/FU – Is a chemical agent that reverses skin damage associated with sunlight. The chemical compound seeks out the damaged DNA and repairs it.
- PRP or Serum Facials – PRP Therapy a new cutting edge. Blood is drawn from the patient’s arm and the serum or platelets are harvested and then applied to the skin to simulate stem cell formation thus reversing skin aging.
Botox injections block certain chemical signals from nerves, mostly signals that cause muscles to contract. The most common use of these injections is to temporarily relax the facial muscles that cause wrinkles in the forehead and around the eyes. Botox injections are also used to treat conditions that affect how the body functions. Examples include:
- Cervical dystonia. In this painful condition, your neck muscles contract involuntarily causing your head to twist or turn into an uncomfortable position.
- Lazy eye. The most common cause of lazy eye is an imbalance in the muscles responsible for positioning the eye.
- Muscle contractures. Some neurological conditions, such as cerebral palsy, can cause your limbs to pull in toward your center. In some cases, these contracted muscles can be relaxed with Botox injections.
- Hyperhidrosis. In this condition, excessive sweating occurs even when the temperature isn’t hot and you’re not exerting yourself.
- Chronic migraine. If you experience migraines more than 15 days a month, Botox injections may help reduce headache frequency.
- Bladder dysfunction. Botox injections can also help reduce urinary incontinence caused by an overactive bladder.
- Eye twitching. Botox injections may help relieve contracture or twitching of muscles around the eye.
Restylane, natural elegance; Restylane fillers and Restylane Skinboosters are designed to help refine and refresh your skin, for an elegant you. Maintain natural expression and treat laugh lines.
Laser skin resurfacing can be used to treat one or more of the following skin concerns:
- age spots
- acne scars
- fine lines and wrinkles
- crow’s feet
- sagging skin
- uneven skin tone
- enlarged oil glands
Microneedling with PRP is a procedure that tightens the skin by using your own stem cells. In my state of the art laboratory I isolate your platelets, fracture them allowing the restorative ingredients inside to then be infused into the face painlessly. The procedure has a rapid recovery and provides tremendous tightening of the skin, removing wrinkles, scars, blemishes and providing a youthful color and vitality to the face. The results are incredible and painless. Results last for about one year at which time the procedure should be repeated.about:blankYouTube URLPaste a link to the content you want to display on your site.EmbedLearn more about embeds(opens in a new tab)Sorry, this content could not be embedded.Try again Convert to link
” My results were incredible….I looked years younger with Dr. Metyk’s microneedling procedure with PRP”Dr. Irina Lebedeva
“I had blemishes for years after the PRP procedure they are gone”Michael
“My hands and face have time warped looking much more youthful”Sandra
“Better than a facelift with no down time….I. look so much better”Grace
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER TWO TREATMENTS $899
If you have questions or would like to make an appointment Please call 941-613-1919
Are You Ready For Fresh Aesthetics? Make An Appointment?
If your interested in a consultation with Me to formulate a plan to make you appear and feel years younger please call Me for an appointment at 941-613-1919