Primary care refers to the delivery of integrated and accessible health care services by physicians and their healthcare teams, who are responsible for addressing the vast majority of personal healthcare needs, establishing long-term relationships with patients, and implementing in the context of family and community. Personalized or Family Primary care is provided with the goal of improving health, providing better treatment at lower costs.
Dr. Tetyana Metyk is specially trained and skilled in providing comprehensive, first-contact, and ongoing care to people who have an undiagnosed sign, symptom, or health concern (the “undifferentiated” patient), regardless of the source of the problem (biological, behavioral, or social), organ system, or diagnosis.
Primary care also includes health promotion, disease prevention, health maintenance, counseling, patient education, and the diagnosis and treatment of acute and chronic diseases in a variety of health care settings (e.g., office, clinic, long-term care, home care, telehealth, etc.).
Dr. Tetyana Metyk is a family medicine, general internal medicine, or general pediatrics expert who, at the moment of initial contact, offers final treatment to the undifferentiated patient and continues to be responsible for the patient’s entire care. Chronic, preventative, and acute treatment are provided in both inpatient and outpatient settings.
Primary Care Services
Dr. Tetyana Metyk acts as patient support, coordinating the utilization of the whole healthcare system to the patient’s advantage.
- Screenings and disease prevention.
- Diagnosis and treatment of a wide range of diseases.
- Disease prevention and treatment-related education.
- Coordinating your medical care.
- Services aimed at preventing problems.
- Correct illness diagnosis is essential.
- Treatment for common diseases on an ongoing basis.
- Managing chronic illnesses such as diabetes and arthritis.
- Annual physical examinations.
- Common age-related conditions are screened for.
- Treatment for injuries.