Non Invasive Body contouring treatments’ versatility allows patients to personalize the process and precisely target resistant regions that haven’t responded to typical fat loss methods like dieting and exercise. Because of the various disadvantages of surgical treatments (hospitalization, anesthetic, clinical problems, and prolonged postoperative recovery), non invasive methods demand aesthetic body medicine.
The discipline of non invasive body contouring is unquestionably expanding in popularity. It will most certainly continue to do so as the efficacy and safety of these procedures evolve. Although existing technologies’ mechanisms and side effect profiles differ, some devices are safe and effective in lowering subcutaneous fat tissue and improving skin laxity. Body contouring non-surgical offers the quickest, safest, and latest methods to tone up and get rid of excess fat.
What is Non Invasive Body Contouring?
You may believe that cosmetic surgery is your only choice if a good lifestyle and regular exercise fail to give you the body you desire. Non invasive body contouring, on the other hand, is a non-surgical, effective option. Body contouring non-surgical is a fantastic approach to get rid of ugly and unpleasant stubborn fat to firm, trim and reshape your body.
The non invasive body contouring method is designed to destroy fat cells beneath the skin without causing any damage to the skin. Your fat dissipates quickly after this treatment. You can even have multiple areas treated at once. You’ll have that sculpted shape you’ve always desired after the fat is eliminated.
Types of Non Invasive Body Contouring
All the following types of non invasive body contouring procedures are FDA-approved.
Cryolipolysis, non invasive body contouring
Cryolipolysis uses cold treatments (brand name is CoolSculpting). It employs suction of the target area and applies cold temperature with enough intensity to destroy fat cells but not harm the skin. This treatment can be used to treat the following areas:
- bra and back fat
- underneath the buttocks (banana roll)
- double chin
- Not recommended for: This medication should not be used by those who have a vascular disease that makes them extremely sensitive to cold temperatures, such as Raynaud’s syndrome.
- Best for: Patients who are seeking to reduce the size of a fat bulge with fewer sessions.
- Up to 25% fat reduction per treatment is typically proven.
- After one to two sessions, an average number of patients are satisfied.
- The first signs of results appear after one month, and the complete results appear after two to three months.
Laser lipolysis, non invasive body contouring
Laser fat reduction works by employing controlled heat to destroy subcutaneous fat. A precise laser wavelength heats fatty tissues through the skin to the point where fat cells begin to break down. Skin is not damaged as a result of the process due to a continual cooling mechanism. This non invasive laser technique is known as SculpSure.
- The FDA has approved it for use in the abdomen and flanks. It is versatile and may be employed in a variety of situations.
- Patients experience a warming feeling during treatment, which is usually harmless.
- Each region takes 25 minutes to treat.
- The first signs of results appear after six weeks, and the complete results appear after 12 weeks.
Ultrasound non invasive body contouring
Ultrasound fat reduction breaks down fat cell walls in the treatment region using highly concentrated sonic waves, allowing the fat within to be digested by the body and shrinking the size of a fat deposit. The ultrasonic radiation passes through the skin, causing rapid pressure fluctuations that induce fat cells to break down while causing no injury to the surrounding tissues. UltraShape, which employs pulsed ultrasound technology, and Liposonix, which uses high intensity focused ultrasound, are two FDA-approved ultrasonic fat removal procedures.
- The treatments are designed to be applied to the abdomen and flanks.
- Ultrasound is a non invasive body contouring option and does not need any downtime.
- A typical patient takes 1 to 3 sessions spaced two weeks apart depending on the therapy. Results occur gradually and are usually final after 6 to 12 weeks.
- Fat cells that have been destroyed do not regrow; outcomes can continue for years if weight is maintained.
Deoxycholic acid is a naturally occurring chemical that aids digestion by breaking down fat. Deoxycholic acid, in injectable form, can break down fat cells. It allows for isolated fat pocket removal. Kybella (previously known as ATX-101) is the only FDA-approved injectable version of deoxycholic acid. It can be used to minimize double chin effectively.
- It is approved for lowering submental fullness (fat beneath the chin). Multiple injections with a very small needle are given behind the chin as part of the treatment.
- Injections take around 20 minutes to complete, and a local anesthetic may be administered to make the procedure more comfortable.
- There is little to no downtime; most patients are back to full activity within two days.
- For best outcomes, most patients require two to four treatments spaced one month apart.
- Common adverse effects are temporary moderate swelling, numbness, redness, and bruising on the treated side. Serious adverse effects like face numbness or facial paralysis are uncommon and usually go away on their own.
- The fat cells eliminated by Kybella do not return, and the benefits should continue for a long time unless you gain a lot of weight.
Benefits of Non Invasive Body Contouring
Toning your body is the first thing that body contouring procedures address. Some people report seeing effects as soon as minutes following treatment. The fat in your stomach, thigh, or arm is eliminated, and the skin is held close to the muscle. This treatment reveals a toned region that emphasizes the muscles you’ve been working hard to develop.
Non invasive body contouring eliminates the fat and reveals the body’s proper shape. As a result, this advantage is highly valued by individuals who are frustrated with their lack of advancement.
Many people’s appearance of being overweight–when they aren’t–is due to an overabundance of fat or skin on their body. Body contouring eliminates the fat and reveals the true shape of the body. As a result, this advantage is highly valued by individuals who are dissatisfied with their lack of advancement.
Quick, Convenient Treatments:
Non invasive body contouring involves no needles, surgery, or pills. Thus, it does not involve any lengthy procedures; it only takes about 30 to 60 minutes. Although the size of the treatment region will determine the time of your body contouring non-surgical treatment, it is still a speedier option than surgical treatments. It allows patients to return to their normal activities quickly.
Minimal risk factor:
Non invasive body contouring does not involve the practices of traditional body contouring, such as cutting and removing skin and body fat. Body contouring non-surgical, on the other hand, avoids the physical stress on the body’s tissues and the consequent bleeding and anesthetic. As a result, any post-surgery consequences, including infection, nausea, and extreme pain, are reduced.
Faster, Milder Recovery:
Non invasive body contouring eliminates the need for the body to work to repair any of the wounds and abrasions caused by surgical procedures, which might confine the patient making him unable to work for weeks. Only minor irritation, soreness, and redness are the most commonly reported effects of non invasive body contouring. These symptoms are similar to a light sunburn and subside in a day or two.
Consistent, Long-term results:
The accuracy of non invasive body contouring is substantially higher than surgical methods since it only targets fat cells. Non invasive body contouring works in conjunction with your body to provide naturally beautiful results. Clinical research and patient evaluations have agreed that these non-surgical treatments can produce measurable, noticeable effects.
However, results may vary from one patient to the next. Fat cells are killed during the process and remain dead; thus, fat only may return if new fat is introduced. Exercise and a healthy diet can help you retain your desired body shape.
Body contouring is a versatile option that may be used to enhance the curves and contour various body parts. Non-surgical body sculpting may be used in various places. It can also be coupled with other cosmetic treatments or procedures to obtain desired progressive results.
Body contouring treatments’ versatility allows patients to personalize the process and precisely target resistant regions that haven’t responded to typical fat loss methods like dieting and exercise.
No Incisions, No Infections
Non invasive body contouring eliminates the need for incisions, allowing patients to heal faster and more comfortably. There is no chance of infection or complications, which can arise with traditional surgery or other cosmetic fat reduction treatments because there are no incisions.
Body contouring is an excellent alternative to surgery since it doesn’t require stitches and produces natural-looking results with no scars. We at drtetyanametyk.com provide complete non invasive Body contouring services. You can get more information on our Website. You can book an appointment at our Contact Us Page If you are interested.